Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last Minute Reminder for the Helpin' Haiti Concert THIS SATURDAY!

Join Sean Forrest and his band with special guests for an unforgettable night of music and faith to support our efforts in Haiti.


When: Saturday, February 20, 2010 @ 7pm

Where: Rockville High School Auditorium

70 Loveland Hill Road, Vernon, CT 06066

Click here for directions

Tickets are just $18 and all proceeds go to support the MWTS Mission Haiti Program.

Click here for more info and to buy your ticket online.


I will also lead worship in Creole while playing the conga.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Louis, any chance you can post the lyrics to the songs you led? I have half of the lyrics stuck in my head and I'd love to pray with them in my prayers for Haiti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello The Stationary Mission: I will try post a youtube "video" with voice and lyrics soon if I can figure out how to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete